By participating in Zest'20, the participant agrees to be bound by the following official rules and by the decision of the Students' Council of St. Xavier's College, Jaipur.
- The registration fee in Phase I is Rs. 300 per participant, which will end on 15 December 2019 (Midnight). Registration fee in Phase II is Rs. 300, which will end on 15 January 2020.
- Once registered, the candidate is allowed to participate in as many individual/team events as he/she wishes to.
- Walk in registrations open at St. Xavier's College, Jaipur between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Accommodation charge for participants registered (out-station participants) for three days would be Rs. 950 (excluding Rs. 200 as caution money which would be refunded later).
- Registration closes on 15 January 2020 (Midnight). Interested students can register themselves in Phase III (On-spot registration) but no accommodation will be provided on spot during the three days of event.
- Every participant must carry his/her college ID/bonafide and printed registration receipt, in absence of which entry shall not be permitted.
- On-spot registrations for all the events will close an hour prior to the beginning of the event.
- It is mandatory for the participants to carry their participant tags throughout the event. Participation tag will not be re-issued.
- Participants would have to undergo a baggage check at the main gate.
- Carrying food items from outside the campus is not allowed.
- Misbehaviour on part of the participants will lead to potential expulsion.
- Any team/participant caught using unfair means shall be disqualified.
- Profanity/obscenity in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Any gesture/speech/idea that can be perceived as being offensive to any gender, sexual orientation, nationality or religious sentiments will lead to disqualification.
- Judges' decision shall stand as final and binding to all in each and every competition. Decision of the Students' Council shall be binding in case any issue arises.
- Participants must report one hour before the event begins, and two hours before the flagship events begin.
- Kindly contact specific event coordinators for queries relating to number of team members, multiple entries, use of props, etc.
- Kindly check the schedule before registration so that none of your selected events clash. Zest ’20 committee is not responsible for any event clashes.
- Kindly bear in mind that all venues are subject to change.
- Sharp objects, inflammable objects, and/or any other object that is potentially dangerous
- Beverages with alcoholic content
- Narcotics, drugs, cigarettes or additives of any sort
- Profanity/Obscenity in any form will lead to immediate disqualification & possible expulsion